- Published: 30 April 2019
- Hits: 1188
This Komodo tour with a stay of 1 night in a hotel, is dedicated to the tourists who have limited time but want to be witness of the way of life of dragons and also of the underwater beauty around Komodo National Park.
The visit has a short duration with a focus on the exploration of the life of dragons. Due to its short duration, we advise travelers to book the earliest plane tickets from Denpasar or Jakarta so you arrive in Labuan Bajo around 10am.
The details of your trip are :
Day 1: Labuan Bajo- Komodo - Pink Beach - Labuan Bajo
Arriving at Komodo Airport with first flight, you will be picked up by Kijang Innova car, heading to the port and by speedboat approximately 1 hour arriving at Komodo Island. Trekking approximately 2 hours to see the way of life of ancient animals Varanus Komodo in the wild and other animals such as wild deer, wild pigs, monkeys and wild buffalo.
After Komodo Island, back to the speedboat, lunch at the boat at around 13:00, then continue the trip to Pink Beach, a unique beach because of the pink sand. Here you will be pampered with clear water and you can snorkel as much as you want to see various types of fish, millions of types of coral reefs, and various other marine biota until 16.00. After snorkeling, back by speed boat to Labuan Bajo, then check in at the hotel.
Day 2: Labuan Bajo- Batu Cermin Cave or Performance of Caci- Airport
For the 2nd day of your visit, we provide several options so your trip is really satisfying and suits on your needs.
After breakfast at the hotel, before leaving Labuan Bajo, we will take you to Batu Cermin cave, a natural cave that has a mirror in it. Approximately 1 hour you will be walking around in the cave, we will lead you to locations of typical Labuan Bajo souvenirs, then go to the Airport, and your journey is complete.
After breakfast at hotel, before leaving Labuan Bajo, we will take you to Kampung Cecer which is approximately 30 minutes from Labuan Bajo. In the village located approximately 600 meters above sea level, you will see local people performing Caci dances as well as other dances such as Ndundu Nndake, Sanda, Ako Mawo and Tetek Alu and various other indigenous attractions.As a souvenirs to remember, the local people will offer you souvenirs that you can buy according to your wishes. We bring you to Komodo Airport, and we are sure you had a wonderful trip.
- - IDR. 6.000.000 / person (Based on 3 persons)
- - IDR 5.000.000 / person (Based on 3 persons)
- - IDR 4.000.000 / person (Based on 4 persons)
- - IDR 3.000.000 / person (Based on 6 persons)
- - IDR 2.300.000 / person (Based on 10 persons)
If you choose to watch the caci dance attractions in Cecer,there will be an additional charge of IDR 2,000,000, (for 2-10 participants)
Prices includes :
- - Five Star Hotel twin sharing + breakfast
- - Speed boat
- - Kijang Innova car Full AC
- - Indonesia/ English speaking guide
- - Breakfas +Lunch + Dinner on boat
- - Entrance fee / donation to all destinations including the cost of conservation in Komodo National Park
- - Transfer from airport-hotel-boat-airport
- - Mineral water during the trip
- - Snack during trip
- - Snorkling tool
Price does not includes :
- - Tipping
- - Other personal needs such as laundry, spa, extra food, telephone etc
- - Dinner + Lunch at the Hotel
- - Travel insurance
- - Camera charges in Komodo National Park
- - Air tickets and airport taxes
What to bring:
- - Sunglasses, sunscreen / sunblock
- - Trekking shoes, hats, sandals, sweaters / jackets
- - Towels and swimsuits